Thursday 24 November 2011

Party Weekend!

I really should be tidying my room - I'm headed out to Y's tomorrow after work, I'm staying over with her and Saturday we're going to do a spot of festive shopping. Late Saturday afternoon I'm going to head back to Llandudno Junction and have birthday takeaway with B and his family and Sunday is B's birthday...I won't actually be home until Monday!


My room is a tip, I've been focusing on my doll projects for the past week and I've got blue nylon doll hair clippings in my carpet and I can hardly see my bed under all the packaging, but it feels good to be doing something creative and interesting. With B busy doing his uni work and my friends either at work or away, it's good to have something to do with my hands.


I should really get back into writing too. Rerooting dolls is apparently very tedious work, so perhaps when I get fed up of rerooting my Cardassian Monster High doll I'll write another scene of my epic Star Trek rebuilding Cardassia fic.


What do I need to pack for the weekend?

  • Pyjamas
  • Toothbrush
  • Hairbrush
  • B's birthday presents
  • Clothes
  • Perfume
  • Camera?
  • Train tickets & purse
  • Notepad & pen for scribblings
Is that it? Hmm. I've probably forgotten something, I usually do!

No comments:

Post a Comment