Monday 21 November 2011

Monday Morning

Off to B's in a bit, but first, a bit more musing on the doll body/Monster High stuff I was thinking about in previous blog posts.


I'm currently bidding on an Abbey Bominable MH doll on eBay. Will see how it goes - have 6 mins to go and I think because she's so hard to find someone is going to swoop and steal my dolly. Grr. If she's much more expensive than this (£30) I'm going to have to sit on my hands to resist retaliatory bidding :p


I talked over the BJD body situation with B last night. He isn't in the hobby, so he's not going to be all excitable and enable me, but he can also appreciate that the hobby makes me happy...so he's going to be more balanced than talking it over with my family (who think the hobby is silly) and talking it over with dolly friends, who would probably tell me to get the body :p I will order the Ariadoll body, if I still feel strongly about it, on January's payday, the 20th. It's a distant but close date, January isn't that far away.


I'm trying not to get excited about Abbey. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment