Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lazy Tuesdays

Just got back from a couple of days at B's. I go there Monday afternoon and stay until Tuesday afternoon, so it's probably around 24hrs together, but feels a bit longer.


We've had a really nice time. Last night we made dinner (chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, peppers, Reggae Reggae sauce and rice) and sat down to watch QI and Have I Got News For You, this morning we got up and had croissants with butter and leerdammer and talked about crisps and sweets from when we were little - after B's lecture finished at 12 we met up at the shop and tracked down some Nik-Naks! Omnomnomnomnom.


We snuggled watching the Daily Show (the global edition is a bit snippetty for me, it feels disjointed compared to the actual daily edition) and giggled lots and then I had to go home. :( Going home is the worst bit - especially knowing I have work in the morning! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment