Monday 14 November 2011

New Wig and Christmas Wishes

Deryn's new wig has arrived today, but as she's off with Caroline of Viridian House having a new face-up (28th on the list), it's being modeled by Momo instead. I love the Princess Leia buns!


I'm impressed with it - I've been impressed with all the Leeke wigs I have so far. The colours are consistent and there are so many different styles! It's a danger that now I like it on Momoko, it'll become her wig before it ever gets on Deryn's head!


I do want to get a couple of wigs in the Leeke winter event (real carrot, yes please!!) - my mother is always at a loss for what to get me for Christmas and my birthday, but even if I told her I really want a couple of Leekeworld wigs, she'd never buy them. My family think my dolls are a very weird hobby and wouldn't want to be seen to be enabling it, but they'd get a much happier reaction from me if I got to unwrap BJD stuff on Christmas morning rather than a bunch of CDs and socks I wouldn't choose for myself in a zillion years.


Father Christmas, if you're listening, I would love to get two Leekeworld Real Carrot wigs for Christmas; Both in size E(8~9inch), I'd love to get LR-020 and LR-035. A straight style and a wavy style in the same colour so I could mix it up a little! If you're also feeling really generous, I'd love to get the Ariadoll 14 Years Elegance body (beware of nude doll pictures at that link, Mother Christmas might not be impressed) for Deryn so that she doesn't have to share a body with Mafonwen. B-cup torso and flat and heeled feet (not heeled legs!) would be perfect! *Christmas dream*


It probably does sound odd for a 25 year old woman to want to get dolly stuff for Christmas, but that really would be perfect for me. I think that once people got over the fact that I wanted dolly stuff and that they'd have to order online and deal with the cute Engrish of the Asian companies it could work out. In my dreams perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment