Tuesday 15 November 2011

More New Wig and Christmas Wishes

I have been a bad Jescissa. I just bought those Leekeworld wigs I wanted :p The gorgeous vibrant copper colour was just too amazing to pass up. I wish it wasn't a limited colour, it would be perfect for Deryn.


I like to have a few wigs in the same standard colour for my dolls so that I can mix up their hairstyles a bit without changing their hair colour - I like them to still look like themselves. The only exception to this seems to be Mafonwen who only has the one wig...but her wig just suits her so well that I can't imagine her in another style just yet.


Deryn is going to be another exception - the Leeke wig that arrived yesterday is really gorgeous so some of the time she'll have soft baby brown hair and the rest of the time she's going to be a ginger! I can't wait to see what she looks like in both colours. She'll be back from her face-up in 3-4 weeks and the new Leeke wigs are a preorder so they won't arrive for around 6 weeks. They pretty much will be a Christmas present now!

No comments:

Post a Comment