Wednesday 4 April 2012

Adventures in Crafting

Not content with the other outstanding projects I've got on the go, I've found myself a new one!

I was browsing the Mandarake site when I saw a forlorn Momoko being sold as junk because her hair was cut and her lips were partially rubbed off. When I looked up which Momoko she was she became a must have - she's a Happy Summer Guaranteed Pink ver. Momoko, which means she's the rarer, alternative version to the standard Happy Summer Guaranteed. She's a tan skin doll with blonde hair and pale lips. Although I didn't much like her in her original form, I can't wait to transform her into a new doll because I've always wanted a tan Momoko!

I'm going to reroot her in a blend of hazelnut and cognac saran hair (from My Little Customs again) to give her a multi-tonal hair colour. Warm brown mixed with the dark red is going to look awesome next to her tan. I'm going to paint her lips coral or a tan brown and paint in her teeth. I may gloss them a little as well.

Pretty excited about this project. I'm making clothes for her as well because she won't have a stitch when she arrives.

2 comments: