Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Summer Guaranteed

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about my incoming Momoko, Happy Summer Guaranteed Pink ver., who was being sold as junk on Mandarake!

Well, she'll arrive tomorrow! The Post Office and Parcelforce have been closed for Easter, but post should start moving again and according to the tracking she's ready for delivery in Deeside!

What makes this super exciting is that her new hair arrived on Saturday! I ordered the £3 skeins of katsilk saran hair in 'Hazelnut' and 'Cognac' colours from MyLittleCustoms.com and they look great. The Cognac hair is quite a bright brandy red, but once it's mixed with the Hazelnut it won't be too overpowering. I'm going to blend the colours so that each hairplug has some strands of each colour, making her hair colour multi-tonal. I want to avoid giving her definite streaks of colour in case they don't blend well and I want her to look fairly natural.


I'm not sure about names just yet. I'm thinking Shiloh might be a good name though. I've been learning Hebrew at a slow pace for a month or so now and Shiloh is the first word I was able to read and understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment