Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sadface

I'm so upset right now, I don't know what to do. I'm not participating in the DoA staff contest any more because so many things have already gone wrong.

  • My MSC can has disappeared and I don't have time to get more or find Purity Seal to replace it, I thought I would have just enough to do this one face-up for the project and then have time to get Purity Seal to do a lasting one, so I have to abandon my project with Mefyswen for now because I can't do her face-up,
  • I switched my project to a bedroom box for Fflur, but when I took her out of her box to have a look at her, her default faceplate fell off - the magnet had come out. Magnets are easy enough to put back with a little superglue but no...the magnet will not lie flush with the resin, so when I put her faceplate back on, there's a huge horrid gape between her faceplate and the headback. There's also a smear of superglue on the side of her face. The magnet just fell out of her frowning faceplate too...I'm not going to touch that just in case I ruin that as well
I hate the thought of ruining a doll, especially one that means a lot. The beginning of this year was very stressful and difficult, lots of things have been hard to deal with and Fflur was a present to show me that things don't have to be crap. I hate to think that I've ruined her!

No comments:

Post a Comment