Wednesday 17 August 2011

Catch Up Time

These last 10 days have been a tough slog. I've been working a lot more hours, I've had much less time to work on my dissertation and, sadly, I didn't make my 8994 word count, so I didn't get to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

I'm still working on my dissertation, but due to a number of factors I decided to ask for an extension until the 19th of September. I hadn't had feedback from my supervisor on any of my data collection methods, and I needed them to be approved as ethical before I could gather any data and time was marching on. This way, I can have time to get the main body of my dissertation done and only have to worry about data collection and analysis after August 29th, without going into meltdown worrying how I can do it all before handing in on the 5th of September.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment