Thursday 4 August 2011

Happyface

Today is a much better day than yesterday. My word target for today was to reach 3181 words and I wrote 3496! It's not a great deal over, but it's more than I planned to write, which is wonderful! Means that I don't have to write as much tomorrow!

I'm feeling even more positive that Sunday's target of 8994 words is more than achieveable, and if I hit my target or beyond on Sunday, Monday I am going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2. I've yet to see it because I've been so busy, but I will reward myself for working hard this week by taking a couple of hours out of my schedule to have a breather and a film.

I'm missing B and my friends too, writing this has been a lonely exercise knowing that while I'm here and researching and writing and everyone else gets to go to the pub and cinema and just hang out. Can't wait for this to all be finished and handed in and then I can get to know my friends again! I'm sure they'll have forgotten me after this.

No, I can't think negative thoughts now, it's been a good productive day and I should be glad for that.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment