Monday 3 March 2014

Crobidoll Thor Girl


So... I kind of actually bought a new doll head... and changed some plans!

I had so much fun putting Tommeliesl together when her head came back from Viridian House that it inspired me to try and get things done with my DIM Bellosse head, but irritatingly, DIM's NS is no where near a match for Volks' NS and I don't really want to buy any new bodies right now, especially since all my other heads can use the bodies I have, I wouldn't want to limit myself by having a body that I couldn't use for any other head, as cool as the Doll Chateau body is. However, I still liked the plan I had for my Bellosse and didn't want to abandon that.

Enter Crobidoll Thor. This head has a young look, as DIM Bellosse does, but is lacking the vampire fangs and pointy ears Bellosse has. I've decided to hold off on creating my alien character, Ziylora, for now and I'll use that inspiration and colourway for the Crobi Thor head I've found on DoA. I paid the first instalment this morning and the balance is due on March 14th, so I don't really have long to wait to get her. In the meantime, since Thor isn't going to be Ziylora the alien,
who is she?

The two human girls in the inspiration collage, Emma Hellier (hairstylist on a Rebel & Romance photography shoot and owner of Emma Hellier Salon in Bexhill) and popstar Katy Perry, are gorgeous and I especially want to channel some of Emma's cheery awesomeness and Katy's attitude and cartoony style into whoever my Thor girl is going to eventually be.
 
I'm going through names and having fun again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment