Monday 17 March 2014

Crobidoll Thor Girl: Part II


Photograph by Tatiana Adamenko
 
A picture of a sprawling flamingo because it looks like my plans for a colourful flamingo BJD girl are also sprawling :(

I paid off my layaway for the Crobidoll Thor head on Friday and the head was supposed to be posted today, but I got a message from the seller saying that they couldn’t find the head and asking whether I would like a refund :( I’m really disappointed, because obviously I was super excited about getting her, and I said I would rather hang on for a week for them to find the head rather than have a refund straight away. This head is no longer being sold by the company and I thought I’d really lucked out by finding it on the MP.

I really hope and pray the head is found super quickly. I really want to put my doll together :(

No comments:

Post a Comment