Wednesday 26 December 2012

12 Dolls of Christmas: Mojito

On the second day of Christmas... the picture(s) I shall post...

Show Mojito being glam in monochrome!

I did think about colour popping this photo, because her lips, belt and shoes are a brilliant red, but I think the pictures look cool as they are, and also I'm lazy ;)

The dress and belt are her Christmas presents, bought from Sunny's Wonderful World on eBay. They were slow to ship them out, but I was impressed with the quality of the pieces, so I might risk it again with them.

In memoriam, d.ark - I think about you every time I look at Mojito. I miss your tweets and updates, and I still can't believe I won't see you again. I hope you like what I'm doing with your girl, she is incredibly precious to me all because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment