Thursday 29 September 2011

eBay Auctions

So, I've realised I have far too much stuff! I've got lots of DVDs I don't watch and loads of jewellery and clothes I don't wear, so I might as well make a little money out of them and send them on to good new homes :)

I've started going through the jewellery. I've collected so much over the years! The milestone things won't be going, I'll be keeping presents from my grandparents and things, but jewellery given to me by my ex-boyfriend will be going - he gave me some beautiful things, but I can't keep them, it feels so strange to keep them around and even stranger to wear them, so it's time for them to move on.

It's a huge job to tidy my room - it shouldn't be, but it is. I'm hoping that by getting rid of a load of things I will finally have some space to move! It's also good to go through things and make sure that the things I have are things I really want to keep, rather than things I'm just hanging on to 'just in case'. Once I'm done with my DVDs and jewellery I'm going to start going through my books and doll things - I've got text books I no longer need and wigs & eyes that can go to new homes :)

Autumn clean out!

No comments:

Post a Comment