Tuesday 20 September 2011

Free Woman!

So this is my first post as a woman under no deadline stress! Life feels a lot different now, I can tell you!

Yesterday was a bit of a strain, I realised in the morning that I'd forgotten to put page numbers on my dissertation, so I had to run both copies back through the printer with the text blanked out, just to add numbers at the bottom, then I had to rush to Bangor to get the two copies to the binder's. I did get it all done and I was rewarded with snuggles from B and fruit toast with lots of butter :)

My trip to Liverpool was straightforward enough, I had a bit of a worry that the desk might have closed early in the LRC because I got to Liverpool for about 4pm, but everything was fine and as soon as I handed it over and got my receipt, the weight off my shoulders just lifted. I got back on the train to Bangor and met up with B, who took me home, made us gnocchi with roasted mediterranean veggies and garlic bread and gave me even more snuggles. He'd even got chocolate ice cream, but we were too full to eat it last night!

Today was nice, I had a lie in till about 12, and B got us croissants and maasdam cheese for breakfast - we even had some chocolate ice cream while we lazed around watching The Daily Show and Blackadder II. If this is what every Tuesday morning is going to be like - I'm looking forward to them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment