Sunday 18 September 2011

Deadline Eve

Well, it's over. Two copies are sitting in a boxfile, ready for binding tomorrow morning. I felt so elated when I finished, I can't describe it.

Two weeks ago, I thought I'd be relieved if I quit...I don't think I'd feel half as relieved as I do now. Whatever happens, whether I pass or fail...I've done what I can now and I can relax.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I have to go to Bangor in the morning (that takes 25 minutes from Penmaenmawr) to get my work bound (that takes 3 hours), then I get the train from Bangor to Liverpool (that will take 2.5 hours), then I walk up to Aldham Robarts LRC, hand in my work, then go to the John Foster Building and hand in my signed ethics form...(this should take 30 minutes with walking from and to Central Station), and then I get the train back to Bangor (another 2.5 hours.) My day is going to take over 8 hours to accomplish.

Thank goodness I can just go back to B's place and sleep straight afterwards. Time for bed. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment