Saturday 26 April 2014

Incomings


I have some fun incomings for Melangell and my other SD girls!

Melangell and Poppy are getting some new Leekeworld wigs to share. I have bought them an LR-020_E in Natural Black from eBay, so that arrived very quickly. The other two are LR-102_E (blonde bob) and W074_E (pink with braid) and both are Natural Black too. These wigs are part of a Leeke GO I joined, so it will take a while for those to arrive.

The strawberry camera and crown headband are by Kuloft from Etsy. I bought a pair of antlers from Kuloft for Gwenllian and they fit her very well so I thought it was a safe bet to go again, but my parcel from Kuloft arrived this morning and the strawberry camera was missing and the headband is a little large for my mostly 8-9 headed SD girls, but I think with a thicker wig it will fit better. My parcel contained a Lati Yellow-sized antler headband which is very cute, but won't fit anyone here. I've messaged Kuloft about the mix up and hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

Melangell is half-Welsh and half-Japanese so I bought this little lapel pin to put on her jacket. The Dr Marten style boots are for Meli as well. The Volks sailor set (yes, I know, another sailor set...) is for everyone to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment