Thursday 29 December 2011

Playing with Dolls

Yesterday, the amazing wigs I ordered months ago from Leekeworld arrived! They were a bit of a naughty buy, but they were definitely worth it when I opened the parcel and put them on Deryn!

Here she is wearing LR-035_E in Real Carrot. This was actually my gamble wig. Her main wig was going to be LR-020_E (a straight wig in the same style as Mafonwen and Momoko's default wigs) in Real Carrot, but I actually like this one on her a lot. This is after a re-style though. The wig arrived in very tight ringlets and didn't look very nice, I wanted the smooth waves from the picture on the website, so I...brushed it.

That wasn't a very good idea. The whole wig was a frizzball and it was far too long for her as well. Deryn looked like she was sitting in an orange cloud. This morning I washed and re-set the wig and I trimmed it to the same length as the LR-020_E wig, so now it sits to her elbows and is the perfect length!

I'm also beginning a career in BJD lingerie. I can never find nice, inexpensive underwear for my dolls, so I've decided to try making some myself. I'm not sure how well this is going to go, but I'm going to try!

For my birthday and Christmas I got some beautiful MSD-sized corsets from Adventure Girl and Carawj, so I've been playing with those as well! They fit Melangell perfectly! The above picture isn't perfect, but I was running out of natural light and started playing with flash/shadow! I will get better shots of her soon!

2 comments: