Thursday 8 December 2011

Meet Morideryn

This is the first embodied, clothed, bewigged and eyed picture of my Volks School B, Morideryn! She's back from her visit with Caroline, dodging snow and storms on the way, and she looks gorgeous with her new face-up!
 
I've put her on a Dollfie Dream II body for now because the SD10 body she was going to share with Mafonwen was a bit too chunky for her slimmer face and smaller features. It's definitely convinced me that she needs an Ariadoll 14 Years Elegance body, I don't mind resin/vinyl hybrids in the short term, but I prefer all resin or all vinyl dolls to hybrids of the two. I don't really like the difference in texture between the resin and vinyl. Plus Momoko, my Dollfie Dream, is going to want her body back.
 
Morideryn's eyes were a big surprise too - I bought her some expensive Hand Glass Craft eyes in turquoise and when I tried them they didn't look right. These cheaper unbranded sparkly glass eyes actually suit her much better! It's making me a little bit nervous about her incoming red wigs - this baby brown wig suits her so well that I don't know whether a vibrant red will suit her :s Nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment