Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I've had a wonderful December so far! On my birthday I spent the day with B, we opened presents in the early afternoon and then we went to The Raj for a curry in the evening!

I had to work Christmas Eve, but I met up with B after I finished and we went to Conwy for a Christmas Eve drink with B's friends and to watch the fireworks. As the buses finish early on Christmas Eve I had to go home before everyone else, but I got to give B a Christmas kiss before I left :)

Christmas morning I woke up before everyone else, which was a bit odd because I'm one of the least Christmassy people I know! I didn't wake up because I was excited, it was because I wasn't particularly sleepy :p I did my hair in an elegant looking bun ready for Downton Abbey later in the day - I even added lace and pearl hair ornaments :D

Presents
Birthday:
Parents -  'J' Pandora charm
Brother - Mr Men dvd (?!)
B - 'Last Chance to See' by Douglas Adams and a yellow tooled leather satchel
Grandparents - money
Holly - Topshop kokeshi doll face teacup
Becky - Art nouveau brooch and cherries locket
Adventure Girl & Carawj – Raouken MSD corset
Pam - puppy plushie
Heather - dissolving rubber duck bathbombs
Row, Mike and MP - Boots No.7 eyeshadows

Christmas:
Parents - 3 tops, kokeshi doll lipgloss, Millie Pembleton kite necklace, Topshop squirrel charm, 2012 diary
Brother - leatherbound journal
B - Japanese tea set and artisan teas (I can pretend I'm DeWitt making people offers now :p), Ghost Deep Night perfume
B's dad – Harajuku Lovers G of the Sea perfume
Grandparents - make-up bag, hairband, Charlie bodyspray, make-up, money
Holly - Fearne Cotton eyeshadow shimmer dust
Becky - Impulse bodysprays and Body Shop shea butter scrub (smells delicious!)
Yvonne – Pearl charm bracelet
Adventure Girl & Carawj – Raoken MSD corset
Pam - notebooks
Heather - butter cookie mix and star cutter, make-up bag
Ruth - Accessorize hair ornaments; red ribbon clips and pearl hairpins
Row, Mike and MP - pampering set; body scrubs, sprays, shower gels and exfoliating mitts


I've had some lovely presents! Thank you to everyone for their pressies and I hope that you like the things I've got for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment