Wednesday 29 August 2012

Tommie

As I mentioned in my previous post (Dolls moving out!), I've traded my Volks YoSD Yuh for a Volks Kun head...and here she is!

Her name is Tommeliesl von Dorfli, but her friends call her Tommie. The wig she's wearing was a gift from RREGUI, the person I traded with. Tommeliesl has blonde hair, so this wig will be going to resident brunette Gwenllian, when she comes back from Viridian House. The blue eyes will be staying though - they're 18mm glass eyes from Luts.

Tommie will be a floating head, I don't anticipate getting a body for her at all soon as she isn't one of the main characters in the story, but she is one of my favourite characters so she probably won't be bodyless for long. She definitely needs a face-up though!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I should really be writing about them, but making dolls of them is easier :p

      Delete