Wednesday 16 January 2013

Shoes!

Now, everyone who knows me also knows that one of my biggest passions is shoes! I have loads and loads of shoes of my own, but I also have quite a sizeable collection of doll shoes.

There are 26 pairs of shoes in this picture, (I actually have 28 pairs, but I'm missing a boot from the LE Volks SDC Kurt fullset outfit & I couldn't find a pair of Dollheart heeled boots.) They range in size from SD13 to YoSD and there are so many different styles.


Yes, I know I have three pairs of shoes in leopard print (and two pairs are identical since they're in the same size), but I bought one SD pair and one MSD pair from Dale Rae when her shoe business was still active and then bought the second SD pair when she was selling off all her remaining stock - I couldn't resist. I find leopard print to be quite versatile and I have three big girls who wear the same size shoe, so at least two people could wear leopard print flats at any one time, (if I wanted.)

So, from the top;
Row 1 - Leekeworld knee-high 'grey' Converse-style SD boots, Dollheart x Cristy Stone 'brown' button SD13 boots*, Dollheart 'brown' frilly SD boots, Volks 'brown' lace up MSD boots**

Row 2 - Releaserain 'white' rockinghorse SD shoes, Dollmore 'black' mary jane SD shoes, Fa-tiao 'tan' brogue SD shoes, Releaserain 'old gold' multistrap SD shoes

Row 3 - Fairy Tale/D-Tale floral Mori SD shoes, Dale Rae 'purple' side-cut SD flats, Dale Rae 'black' flats, Fairy Tale D-Tale 'tan' Pirate Boots for MSD

Row 4 - 2 pairs of Dale Rae 'leopard' SD flats, Dale Rae 'burgundy' SD flats, Releaserain 'pink' rockinghorse MSD shoes

Row 5 - Releaserain Mink 'black' MSD pumps, Fa-tiao 'red' mary jane pumps, Leekeworld 'white' Converse-style lo-tops for MSD, Dale Rae 'pink' suede MSD flats

Row 6 - Nine9Style 'red' MSD sandals, Dale Rae 'leopard' MSD flats, Volks 'tan' YoSD engineer boots, Tata's Paradise Nike-style YoSD trainers

Row 7 - Ruby Red Galleria 'black/red' YoSD trainers, Ruby Red Galleria 'purple/pink' YoSD trainers

*These are quite possibly my most favourite boots (doll or human) ever. I wish I had them in my size, I wish I had them for every size doll too.
 
**These are actually the first EVER BJD accessory purchase I made. I bought them from eBay back in 2008 when I was just getting into the hobby. I had only purchased my first BJD the day before, so I didn't even have a doll on me when these arrived. Even if I sold my whole collection, I'd keep these boots as a reminder of where I started :)

My dolls actually have more shoes than my boyfriend does.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Miniature clothes are the cutest! I was a bit surprised how many I had in the end!

      Delete