Monday 11 June 2012

While B's away...

I clearly have a shopping addiction.

B has been away at Download Festival this weekend and while he's been away I have bought;
  • 1 Volks Rose head
  • 1 Little Monica 'Simply Bob' wig in Dark Chocolate
  • 1 Little Monica silicone wig cap
  • Mori-Girl outfit set by Wimukt
  • 1 blue polkadot playsuit by Dorset Clothing
  • 1 BJD photo backdrop (a library)
  • 1 pair Releaserain 4-strap SD shoes in Pearl Tan
  • 3 new pieces of fabric (Russian Matryoshka, Little Red Riding Hood & stripe & anchor designs)


We're going to Liverpool in two weeks for a little holiday and I've paid for the hotel too.

I have a problem. It's so easy to just click on stuff!

I'm pleased to announce, though, that Momoko (my Dollfie Dream) is on layaway and her new owner will have her in two months' time. So in the spirit of out with the old and in with the new...I'm going to get a lot of the old out. I know I keep saying it, but I really do mean it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment